Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hannah's Birthday!



Hannah has been talking about her birthday for months now. She would come up to me and say "Mom, it's almost my birthday!" So when the big day finally arrived she was so excited! Grandma Coombs, Lorinda, and the kids came up for her birthday. We went over to Lisa's house so the kids could play outside and then we opened presents and ate cake. When it was time for Hannah to open presents all the kids wanted to help. And to my surprise Hannah let them help her. Hannah got a Dora backpack, a Lite Brite, Nerf guns, and a mini laptop for her birthday. But the present she likes the most is a Dora Globe you plug into the tv and play games on it. My mom gave that to her and she LOVES it! After presents we were going to do the birthday cake but we decided to eat dinner first. I don't know how many times Hannah asked if she could blow out the candles on her birthday cake. And once she blew them out she wanted to do it over and over. I can't believe I have a three year old! She is growing up so fast! She acts a little older now too. Her sentences are getting longer, she can count backwards, and she is a big helper now. If only she would potty train. She has no desire to even go on the potty. Little stinker!

2 comments:

Family of Fun said...

I can't believe that Hannah is three all ready! Oh how time flies! Treasure the time now, it goes by WAY TOO FAST!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

ha ha ha that is so awesome! 3!!!
Oh wow. It's crazy to think she talks and talks about ANY thing! Before I moved she would hardly say my name unless I threatened to leave the room. ha
I canNOT wait to see all of them! And Gavin for the first time! He's gonna be a little mover and a groover! :]