Sunday, August 17, 2008

Two peas in a pod!

These two kids are so much alike! They both LOVE their blankets and binkies. I can give Gavin a binky and it's not good enough until he gets his blanket and then he calms down. That is exactly how Hannah was. Hannah sure loves Gavin! It's funny to watch her interact with him! Her voice gets really high pitched and she always calls him buddy. "Hi buddy or I love you buddy. " I can tell already that he is going to out grow her. Don't get me wrong. He is still small himself, but he is still a lot bigger than she was. This picture was taken on June 25th and he has changed a lot since then.

1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Her hair is getting SO long!
I saw on Ashley's myspace, the day she was at the zoo with them, and it looked SO long!