Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine's Day

Michael had to spend Valentine's Day in the hospital, so we made him hearts to show him how much we love him. Hannah cut out hearts and put glitter on them. When we got to the hospital we hung them up on the wall so he could look at them all the time.
This was the first time Hannah has used scissors and she did a really good job!

I tried to get a cute pictures of my kids but the weren't cooperating, but Gavin made this really cute face. And notice Hannah sticking out her tongue in the background! :)

Amber and Camryn came to see Mike in the hospital. Camryn is getting soooo big! I was so glad we got to see them!

Mommy and Gavin! Gavin is doing his famous wave! I need to get it on the video camera.

Hannah loved her Valentine's gifts from mom and dad. She also got some coloring books.

When we got home from the hospital Angela had two sets of flowers on her bed from Dwaine. She put them in a vase and showed Dwaine. He said she messed it up because one set of roses were for me. It was so sweet that he got me flowers too!

Gavin made a huge mess in his new Valentine's Day shirt but he looked so cute!

2 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Ah! What a sweet brother in law!
Gavin looks so cute in that picture! I still can't tell who he's gonna look like.. Maybe your older brother Nathan?.. I'm trying to figure the dark hair with dark eyes and such a round little pee head :) ha ha
Oh well. You've got dang cute kids!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

oh and I got him waving on my camera, I'll have to post it on photobucket so you can download it from there.