Saturday, March 7, 2009

Facts about Hannah

Facts about Hannah:
1. She has the prettiest eyes!
2. She says the silliest things. We are always laughing!
3. She loves Dora the Explorer.
4. She likes to play soccer. ( I guess its a Pannell thing )
5. She always has things she calls her SPECIAL things. ( It's usually shiny rocks or lips)
6. She can count up to twenty.
7. She can say her abc's.
8. She LOVES to sing. Usually its twinkle twinkle little star, popcorn popping, the wheels on the bus, or her latest, row row row your boat.
9. Her favorite number is 5. Don't ask me why, its such a random number.

I am lucky to be her mother and I love her very much!!!

1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

She is so much fun! I miss being around her shiny smile and observant personality. She is such a great little girl who is growing up SO fast!