Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Gavin!

Gavin had fun opening his gifts. It took him a little bit to get it opened but he did it.
He got a little basketball hoop. Emma showed him how to use it! :)

When it came to eat his cake he just got icing and licked his fingers.

And then he finally picked it up and ate it.

And he sure enjoyed it!!!!!

And of course he had to go right into the tub.
I can't believe my little boy turned 1. Time goes by soooo fast! He has definitely lost his baby look and is starting to look like a little man. He is such a joy in our home! Happy 1st Birthday!

2 comments:

Scott and Carly said...

That's so frickin cute! Spence just got a basketball hoop and a baseball bat to carry around and terrorize Carly with! muahahaha! I have a feeling Spence would do the same with his B-day cake though, if you could get him to even look at it. He is so finicky with his food it's really strange. Poor kid looks malnourished :/

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I'm so sad we missed out on the fun memories! I bet he'll be slam dunking in no time!
I love how Emma showed him :) She is growing up too fast! I remember her mostly as the little baby I held before I had my own.
Mr. Gavin is such a cutie. He really is starting to look toddler-ish and not baby. It's fun seeing all the changes!