Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Morning

Our family christmas morning.

Hannah after looking at her stocking. Santa brought her some Dora shoes.

Santa ate all the cookies! Hannah came up to me and said "Santa ate all the cookies and he stole our presents!" I told her that santa left presents but she still insisted that he stole them.


Hannah opening her ponies.

Gavin got some soft cars that he can chew on.

Gavin opened one gift before he gave up and started playing with the wrapping paper.

Isn't he soooooo cute !?!


Hannah got a Dora bath towel. She is OBSESSED with Dora!

Michael got a waffle grey sweater.


While we were making breakfast and Hannah was playing with her play doh set Gavin imprisoned himself under the bar stool.



Hannah playing with her play doh.


We are making the traditional christmas breakfast: Biscuits and gravy, potato patties, eggs,and juice. Hannah was our big helper!

4 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Oh I am SO JEALOUS! Haven't had biscuits and gravy on SO long!
I tried to get everyone hyped about them for breakfast and failed. We had breakfast burritos instead :(
Still yummy, but not the delish tradition.

Jodes said...

I missed that soooo much! It's so hard to break a tradition!

Camille said...

Hey looks like a fun Christmas you guys had. Hey about the hot springs, There is like 5 different pools and the first one is the hottest and I didn't even bother to go in that one, Joseph did and it was hot but relaxing. I stayed in the 2nd pool down the whole time ith the kids. joseph and I just took turns holding Bridger in the water and it worked out great.// Gideon just ran around the pool having a great time. It is 8$8 adults $6 for kids and the little tots are free. I wuold suggest having some sort of floating ring for gavin though. Bridger got a lot of water to drink.

Camille said...

One other thing, I would love to take you up on the photograph thing for your cafe. If you are up for it I will E-mail you certain pics you can pick from to put up in your cafe and to sell. let me know what you think~ Thanks!