Monday, January 5, 2009

My parents came up to visit!

My parents came up the see up right before Christmas. I LOVED IT! I was so sad that I couldn't be around the family during Christmas so when they came up it made me feel better. We had a fun and relaxing time. We watched a movie, made christmas goodies ( she helped me make the toffee the right way), and they took me on a tour of McCall. I have lived here for quite a while now and still haven't seen all the cute shops in town. And my parents know McCall better than I do.

While my mom was at my house she to started a blog of her own (AGAIN) and while she was doing the Hannah was playing with her hair. ( Hannah LOVES to play with my hair now!) Well, she got it stuck REALLY bad! I took me awhile to get it out.


I thought this was a cute picture of Gavin so I decided to add it to this blog!

1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

That's nice they got to come and see you guys.
Christmas doesn't feel the same without family that's been around to celebrate it for years huh.. It was different this year for all of us.


What do you mean your mom started a blog "again"?