Monday, January 5, 2009

Fall Pictures out of order

Here are some older pictures that I just got from my mom. I love the fall, the fall colors, and playing in the leaves. We showed up at my moms one day and all the kids were playing in the leaves. They buried themselves and threw leaves at each other. They had a blast!

Hannah and Jaime


My adorable Hannah!

My little man, Gavin! He was just learning how to sit up really good in this picture.


We carved pumpkins in the garage. Thayne's parents grew an albino pumpkin. I've never seen one before.




1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I love Miss HAnnah's piggy tails.
You should look at some hair styling blogs I look at often for new ideas. {not like I can use any of them yet} but they have neat ways of doing things.
Love you!