Friday, October 3, 2008

Enjoy the simple things in life

My life can get really crazy. Between working alot, unpacking and organizing, and taking care of the kids I sometimes forget to enjoy the simple things in life. That's why I love my kids so much! They always enjoy the simple things and remind me to do the same thing. When I make Hannah a peanut butter sandwich I always make it with stawberry jam. I tried honey once a long time ago and she didn't seem to like it, so it's been jam ever since. So recently I gave her honey. She liked it and always wants it now. The thing that puts a smile on my face is that when I make her sandwich she asks for "Pooh's Jam". I LOVE IT! It's so cute and I always smile when she says it!

3 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

:] I can't believe how much she's talking!
I wanna talk to her more!

ladypan said...

Yes, when she asked grandma for "Pooh jam" the first time I had to stop and think Pooh jam? What does that mean, well Pooh likes honey so "Hannah is this bear honey Pooh Jam?" Yes grandma! I figured that one out!!!
I'll learn to speak this kid language yet.