Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finally, Gavin's Catching Up!


The day Gavin turned 7 months old (October 11th) Gavin started army crawling! Finally! All the babies older and younger are doing things he isn't. I know all babies are different but Gavin wasn't doing anything. He wasn't sitting up, crawling, or getting teeth. So when he started crawling I got really excited! So, two weeks later he is still just army crawling. He also does pushups which looks hilarious! He gets on his hands and toes and does pushups. He started doing it when I was teaching my lesson in Sunday school. All the teens started laughing!

Gavin has been pretty fussy the last week or so. I was checking for teeth and couldn't see or feel anything. But all of a sudden there were two teeth that broke through the surface! He hates it when I try to see them. He's getting so big! This picture is from a month ago but I thought it was cute and it was the first time we put him in the grass. (It's more like weeds) He wasn't so sure about it! :)

T

3 comments:

Jodes said...

Oh the first teeth are alwasy the worst!!! He is soo cute! He is getting so big! We miss you guys so much! Ethan especially misses Hannah!

Family of Fun said...

He is getting big. It is funny to watch him slither across the floor now. Sometimes he gets pushing so hard with his feet that when the front of him doesn't move because he is outstretched for something, his feet going flying like 8 inches in the air behind him. Quite funny to watch, actually. He's quite the determined little bugger!

Hi! I'm Jeni (Jen, Jennifer, or Mom) said...

Ooh, he is so cute! I wish you guys were still here in our ward so I could watch him grow with our little guy! I sure do miss you guys.