Thursday, October 23, 2008

Life has been sooooooo crazy! The Little Firefly has been slower ( we are in between seasons ) so in order to save on payroll I am working alot! I average 50 hours a week. The kids go play at Lisa's house most of the days. ( Thank you Lisa, you have been a life saver! ) Lori takes them to Lisa's on her way to work and picks them up after work and then on some days watching them until I get home from work a few hours later. ( Lori, you have been a life saver too!) I don't mind working but I miss my kids a lot! I know that they are in good hands but I know I am going to miss out on a lot of precious moments and milestones in their lives.
The other thing making life crazy is that Michael is stuck in bed with a pressure sore. It's a pretty bad one. He hasn't had one this bad for about 7 years and back then he had to stay in bed for a month and half. Lori and I both are working so nobody can be with him during the day. He is already getting bored and tired of being in bed! He hates watching tv but sleep and watch tv are the only things he can do at the moment. We are hoping and praying that this heals fast!

2 comments:

Jodes said...

Yea I heard about Mike! That really sucks! Hope everything gets better. It is awesome that mom has the option to take them to Lisa's house on her way to work!

Family of Fun said...

Not a fun thing at all. My mom put Mike's name in the temple today and hopefully he can start recovering soon. You know, we all just need to take shifts of being with Mike. There are lots of people in the ward who I am sure would like to help.