Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Carving pumpkins





Before I went to work a few days before Halloween I told Hannah we would carve a pumpkin when I got home. She was so excited. She reminded Lori all day that she was going to carve a pumpkin soon. So when I got home we found a face on the internet we wanted to carve and started. Hannah loves getting her hands all slimy and gooey. Then she separates the seeds from the guts and stirs the seeds like she's making a soup. I LOVE IT! We had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Family of Fun said...

I am glad that SOMEBODY carved pumpkins with their kids. We were slackers this year. Or maybe pumpkins didn't fit into our budget at the end of the month! :]

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Same here! No pumpkins :( Kinda sad, but looks like you guys had a blast and did the fun stuff for us! I love that Hannah is ok with getting down and dirty!