Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall is in the air!



I love dressing in fall colors! She looked really cute for church!

My blogs are going to be out of order a little bit. I have to catch up on my blogs. I finally brought my camera to work so I could get my pictures on my computer. Now that it is fall Hannah is wearing her coats that I love. She looks so cute in them! ( She is still wearing her 2t coats )


Hannah, Gavin, and I went looking for leaves one day and had a fun time. It was a little chilly, but I love the fall colors and the crispness in the air.

1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

She is so cute! I can't stop smiling or getting enough of that cute face! She does look super cute for church and in her adorable coats. I miss the leaves changing colors to switch into 'Fall'. Here, they change in the summer cause it's so hot :P ha ha