Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fun Times!

Bryson went on a walk down in the revene and ever since then Megan has wanted to go. It was a huge deal to her that Bryson went and she didn't. So Lori brought Megan home with her one day and we went on the important walk. It was really pretty. We went to the water and skipped rocks. There were some really flat rocks down there Megan didn't was the walk to end but after 45 minutes we headed home. Now Megan has been on the "walk".


Gavin is in love with adult food! He prefers adult food over baby food, and baby food over a bottle. If I eat my food while I am feeding him he throws a fit until I give him my food. I think he will be a really good eater! Mike really wants his football player so Gavin has some growing to do! :)

3 comments:

Family of Fun said...

Thank you for finally taking Megan on the "coveted" walk! You AND Grandma are real heroes! :]

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

How sweet. She wants to be as big and important as Bryson is :] I WANNA GO ON THE WALK TOO!!!! Does that mean we get to al go again when we get up there? 2 more weeks baby!
Which means I still need you side of the story AND Mike's! You or my mom could type it or something ok!

Camille said...

The walk looks like fun. I really like your blog. It is fun to see what is been happening in your life. Come see mine!