Tuesday, November 4, 2008

IT'S FINALLY HALLOWEEN!

Gavin looked sooooo cute in his doggy costume! ( Thanks Jodes) All day Hannah was pretending to be a dog because Gavin was a dog.

Isn't he adorable ?!?


He can finally sit up !

We went trick or treating at the McCall hospital. They took pictures of the kids and took them trick or treating throughout the hospital. When I put Gavin down to get his picture everyone went "ahhhh, he so cute". ( That's my baby! ) The kids got healthy treats which was a good change. They had fun.

4 comments:

Family of Fun said...

Ha! It was fun! And Gavin IS totally cute. It is amazing how different your kids look when you see them together. Gavin really does have his own look!

Hi! I'm Jeni (Jen, Jennifer, or Mom) said...

Honestly! Can Gavin be any CUTER!? I love that little dog outfit.

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I disagree with Lisa. I think they look SO much alike! Put a baby photo of Hannah next to his face and they're twins! Man! :D
Sounds like fun at the hospital. And what a nice change getting healthy snacks

Jodes said...

Gavin is way cute in the costume! Looks like you guys had fun!